Here in the office, I have a two screen setup. I’ve got a 24 inch monitor and a 20 inch monitor. When I am away from my main desktop, however, my laptop has a screen of just under 15 inches. If you work on a dual-screen setup, working on a laptop can be kind of a pain. It’s a real first world problem.
We just came across an awesome Kickstarter campaign that looks to end this problem: DuoScreen:
Finally Dual Screen For A Macbook Laptop
The DuoScreen is easily one of the most useful products I have come across on Kickstarter. The DuoScreen has a ton of features, making it much more than an extra monitor:
- Increases screen space—an extra 15.6 inches!
- Screen rotates 180 degrees to let you share your screen with a companion.
- DuoScreen is self-supportive, and does not require extra table space
- Vented design to make sure your laptop doesn’t overheat
- Sleek design looks stylish anywhere
- Crystal clear 1920 x 1080 resolution HD Screen
- Ergonomically designed dock features a slight incline for easier typing
- Discreet USB cord that won’t get caught
- It lives with your laptop, using elastic bands to securely attach to your laptop so it works as one solid unit1