Zepp is the industry leader in wearable technology for golfers. Their GolfSense sensor and app package is now in it’s third iteration expanding upon the foundation that they’ve made with novice, amateur, semi pro and pro golfers.
Their patented lightweight sensor attaches to the golfer’s glove and keeps track of all the important data points in a golfers swing. The data is then interpreted by their mobile app available on iOS and Android and can help any golfer at any level improve their swing. At just $129 you don’t need to be a sponsored PGA tour player to afford the technology that’s the future of golf.
For the first time in golf history, now you can evaluate the quality of your swing using a single metric called the “SwingScore”. This revolutionary feature tells you how closely you’re achieving your personal swing goals. You can choose goals based on your skill level or use your own best swings or a coach’s swing as your benchmark. GolfSense also makes it easy to see what aspects of your swing you need to work with the all new color-coded dashboard.
• SwingScore – Evaluate the quality of each swing based on your personal goals.
• Dashboard – Easily identify what you’re doing well and what you need to work on.
• Lab Reports – Analyze and track your trends for each hitting session. These reports can be shared via email, Facebook and Twitter.
• Focus Screens – Isolate a single aspect of your swing to focus your practice.
• Club head and Hand speed – See estimated club head and hand speed at the point of impact to work on timing.
• Backswing Position – GolfSense provides the golfer with an exact club shaft angle measurement at the top of their backswing.
• Plane Comparison – Instantly compare how closely aligned the backswing and downswing planes are. Golfers can work to achieve their ideal swing plane by finding what works best for their swing goals.
• Wrist Release Speed – A key component of the swing is wrist release, or how fast the golfer’s hands move the club through the ball impact zone. GolfSense delivers actual speed measurements to help improve speed.
“Zepp Labs’ goal is to deliver the world’s most helpful training system in golf,” said Jason Fass CEO of Zepp Labs. “The features released in GolfSense 3, are the direct result of our team working around the clock with our customers, PGA professionals and coaches to provide truly meaningful data and insight to the golfer.”
GolfSense 3 is available for download from the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or from Google Play for Android mobile devices for free. The GolfSense sensor can be purchased in stores at Apple and Best Buy retail locations within the United States and at Apple retail locations in Europe. In addition, online at www.zepp.com.
You can find out more about the GolfSense sensor here.